Anyone out there also doing a ginger diet?
This stuff is really awesome. Add it to your lifestyle for good health. Ginger will spice up your life and your calorie burning potential. If you happen to be just like me who is always on the lookout for new and natural ingredients, Ginger is worth the try. It offers some excellent health benefits.
You must’ve heard that it’s good mainly for morning sickness in women only, but that’s not all there is.
They can also help with the following:
- Cold & Flu Remedy
- Heart Health & Weight Loss
- Natural Painkiller
- Healthier, Shiner and Thicker Hair
- Strengthens Immune System
With many medicinal properties, many may feel that it’s a must in the medicine cabinet too. But they are not in medicines. So you may want to consider these four ways of adding flavor while improving your health with ginger:
1. For your tea – We drink gallons of hot ginger tea in the fall and winter, right? or at least I do! We just cut up a part of fresh ginger (no need to peel) and pour a lot of boiling water over it. Add up some honey, cinnamon, nutmeg or a little lemon to make it sweet. Ginger tea is very easy to make and can help to relieve gas, heartburn and indigestion after a large meal.
2. Soup! – Fresh ginger, grated or pureed, brings wonderful zest to hot, creamy winter soups. Try carrot soup with ginger or this sweet potato soup with miso and ginger.
3. Fruit Juices – The tangy taste of ginger also goes well in freshly squeezed fruit juices such as mango, pineapple, oranges, pears and grapes. Just cut a one-inch chunk and toss it into your juicer. Ginger can be added to many different types of smoothies, too! You can just add it up basically anywhere.
4. In stir-fry – Grated ginger, along with minced garlic and salt, can bring any stir-fry dish to life.
5. In sweets– Milk with ginger for caramels. Ginger hand pies or pumpkin pie with fresh ginger. Ginger is also for baked goods such as cookies, cakes, cupcakes and muffins. It could be in dry ginger power or fresh grated ginger, whichever works best and convenient for you.
Be sure to add gingers for your next grocery shopping! When purchasing, make sure to choose fresh ginger roots that do not have mold, and have a smooth surface. You will never regret something this good!
Add it to your diet as well. Get a little creative and just enjoy – it’s great for spicing up your drinks and meals at any time of the day, while giving a huge boost to your health!
We promote a healthy lifestyle!