When wheatgrass is consumed fresh, it is a living food and has bio-electricity.
Recent research shows that only living foods and juices can reinstate the electrical charge between the capillaries and the cell walls which boosts the immune system.
Wheatgrass may seem like a simple grass, but it is essentially among the most powerful natural detoxifying agents. The above-ground parts, roots, and rhizome are used to make medicine.
Wheatgrass juice is nature’s finest medicine and one of the most potently nourishing substances on Earth.
Many alternative health practitioners trust wheatgrass as being extremely beneficial, and it is claimed that these benefits are so clear and felt so quickly. These benefits include:
- Among other things wheatgrass juice is predominantly high in chlorophyll. Chlorophyll is the first product of light and consequently contains more healing properties than any other element. All life on this planet comes from the sun.
- Wheatgrass juice is an effective healer. Interestingly enough, it contains all minerals known to man, and vitamins A, B-complex, C, E, l and K. It is extremely rich in protein, and contains 17 amino acids, the building blocks of protein.
- These powerful nutrients can also prevent DNA destruction.
- It also contains quite a lot of active enzymes which play a key role in breaking down fats, assisting hugely in weight loss.
- Wheatgrass juice is a superior detoxification agent in comparison to carrot juice and other fruits and vegetables.
- Wheatgrass contains a full spectrum of vitamins and minerals, including the thirteen essential ones, combined with dozens of trace elements and enzymes.
- Wheatgrass juice is an outstanding skin cleanser and can be absorbed through the skin for nutrition. Pour green juice over your body in a tub of warm water and soak for 15 to 20 minutes. Rinse off with cold water.
- Wheatgrass has more vitamin C than oranges and twice the vitamin A as carrots.
- It also contains 19 amino acids, the building blocks of protein, which makes this one of the most remarkable single sources of nutrients on Earth,
- Wheatgrass is also highly regarded for its capability to cleanse the blood, organs and gastrointestinal tract.
You can purchase wheatgrass shots at health food stores or juice shops, or ask for wheatgrass as a smoothie ingredient. They also come in supplements – powdered greens, condensed down, that you simply mix with water and drink. Yep, these exist. There are many, many, grass supplements out there so make sure you pick one that works for you. Just make sure it is organic. Also, you may plant this grass on your own backyard.
Put most simply, whether you are aiming to cleanse your body, or if you’re just simply trying to add more nutrition to your diet – these reasons are more than enough to think about adding wheatgrass to your daily diet.
By taking wheatgrass juice, you may feel a boost in strength and stamina, improved health and spirituality, and experience an overall sense of well-being.