Some of your fat is right under your skin. Other fats are deeper inside, around your heart, lungs, liver, and other organs. Too much belly fat can have an effect on your health in a way that other fat doesn’t.
When you look at the mirror, do you wish for a flatter stomach?
When it comes to losing fat, especially from your belly, there are two things that you can do: the first is exercising every day and the second, eating a healthy, balanced diet.
Here are some foods that are said to help burn belly fat:
- Almonds and Other Nuts. Nuts slim your tummy by keeping it full.
- Oatmeal. Fiber-rich oatmeal stays in your stomach for hours. Enjoy a delicious barley side dish instead of white rice with dinner and you could be on your way to shedding dangerous belly fat. Oatmeal and barley are predominantly good choices because they’re rich in soluble fiber and don’t naturally raise blood sugar.
- Olive Oil. Basically, our body needs a little fat, because it controls hunger. Go for monounsaturated fats like olive or canola oil. They will help keep your cholesterol beneath control and satisfy cravings.
- Blueberries. Anthocyanins—phytonutrients in blueberries—may have an outcome on genes that regulate fat metabolism.
- Whole Grains. The right kinds of carbs are actually good for you. Choose whole grains — their fiber keeps you from getting hungry.
- Lemon. Our liver loves lemon. Lemon water can help to thin out bile and keep toxins flowing throughout your liver, then out of your body. As a result, fat metabolism becomes more optimal.
- Avocados. In addition to containing lots of heart-healthy monounsaturated fats, avocados are a wonderful source of filling fiber making them a great food for staving off hunger.
- Apples. Apples are possibly the most widely studied fruit. Apples are jam-packed with powerful vitamins and nutrients that appear to go a long way in keeping metabolic processes firing on all pistons. Plus, apples are a good source of fiber.
- These veggies: certain vegetables such as broccoli, cauliflower, brussel sprouts, kale and cabbage contain special phytonutrients, which help battle environmental estrogens that can add belly fat.
The key to burning belly fat isn’t that complicated – drink lots of water, get some exercise and get your hands on some good fermented foods. Take a minute to digest all these information. Then start adding these to your diet!
Adding these foods as part of your lifestyle will see you well on your way to destroying that belly fat.